G/T at AIS
G/T Club Meeting Dates:
February 13th & 27th, March 20th, April 24th
Upcoming Events: G/T Field Trip
We have a date set for this year G/T field trip! We will be going to the Old Red Museum and History Labs on March 29th! We will be touring the museum and attending the Trains, Planes and Automobiles History Lab for 4-6th grades. Please feel free to check out this link for more details on Old Red Museum! Permission slips with an itinerary will be coming out as soon as I have more details!
Thank you for visiting the G/T page for AIS! My name is Pam Lasater, I teach 4th grade reading and am also the G/T coordinator for the intermediate campus. This page is designed to be your one stop resource shop for all (or most) things G/T here at AIS.
It includes information on the following topics:
- District and campus wide parent meetings
- Parent resources for understanding and challenging your G/T students at home.
- G/T club when it opens.
- G/T field trips
- Copies of any G/T paper work your student may not have made it home with!
You may also sign up for campus (pertain AIS G/T students only) and district (pertain to all AISD G/T students) wide email reminders by doing the following:
AIS e-mail: If you joined the list last year you will automatically be on it this year.
- Email me at email@example.com and request to be added to our campus wide G/T email update list.
District wide e-mail: You will automatically be on this list using the primary email you have listed in skyward.
- Check your skyward account to ensure you have a current primary email listed.
I am happy to help with any questions or concerns you have regarding the G/T program here at AIS, however, please keep in mind that all academic related questions should be directed to your students content area teachers.